Welcome to Silver Creek High School Counseling Page
Our goal is to provide our students with the tools to make their high school years successful and guide them as they are making decisions for their future.
- Parchment (Transcript request)
- 2023-2024 SC Course Request Form
- College Visit Form
- SAT Information
- Invested Financial Aid Program
- ACT Information
- FAFSA Information
- Dual Credit/ AP Course Offerings
- NCAA Clearing House
- Early Graduation & Shorten Schedule
- 2023-2024 Course Request Form
- Naturalization Exam Results
Counseling Office Monthly Newsletter
For recent (2012) graduates and current students needing transcripts sent to their college or university CLICK on the link below: How to order your transcript through Parchment Video: Click here to create an account.
If you are a Silver Creek High School graduate and need a copy of your transcript stop by the high school counseling office Monday – Friday 7:30 – 2:30. If you live out of town, you may email Tracy Hatter at email@example.com. Please include your maiden name and your graduation year.